Thursday, June 21, 2007

a lot of nothingnesses

Its been a long time since I have updated my blog. Nothing has happened since then which warranted my not so sincere efforts to convert it into a readable blog. The year past has flown past, with work, of so many types of it and so much of each type, that that there was no time to experience anything. I did ofcourse feel the nice cold breeze of the air conditioner conditioned by the swinging vanes, my own fat, fattened by sweet coffee, glucose biscuits and chaotic life styles.

With a bull dogging boss biting away at my butt, I did blurt out a thesis, with results so earth shaking that the one legged pet millipede of a local three legged human almost fell off its feet. Well, but this is how science progresses forward. My boss however feels like she has taken a spring-heeled step ahead.well, bosses are always bosses, really existing in virtual reality.I guess I dont care anymore.But i must write an entry about it.

Apart from that, in my efforts to go to the other side of the atlantic ditch, I did go to the american consulate in bombay. It was a place which reeked with so much of the 'we welcome you' things- of what would happen to you if you just so happened to forge your visa or the passport its stuck into. I smiled a bit and thought of the last scene of the movie-the terminal- where hanks goes out of the airport after months of attempts-to find an albanian taxi driver, who arrives the day before. Well, it is a world of minor inconsistencies and all that.


I hope to find less nothingness and more experience for the next blog entry.Actually, i do have one, but i still need to get myself out of the void and write it down...without the voluntarily vague and legalistic language that finds itself worshipped in my thesis.

5 comments:

Tarun said...

What was your thesis on?

Princess Fiona said...

Good to see that u r back :)

bored kid said...

my thesis was on how a gene called Lhx2 and signal centre called the cortical hem interact to develop the brain

Anonymous said...

What an anti climax to a perfectly interesting beginning!

bored kid said...

i agree